Contact Us!

 

3525 Prytania St, Suite 614 - New Orleans, LA 70115 - 504-891-8454

Se habla español

facebooktwitterwordpressyoutube



"You have turned my life around"
 

I am 87 years old, with a problem of the prostate gland. Before I met Dr. Baum, I went to the bathroom every 30-60 minutes. After Dr. Baum's treatment on my prostate, I go only 5 times per day and only 1 time at night! You turned my life around. I am so very grateful!

-Sidney Daigle


I want to thank you for your due diligence. You saved my life. I highly recommend you!

-Dwight Bastian


Thank you Dr. Baum! Because of you I'm back in the "rodeo"!

-Gerald Wallace

 


Do not be a problem oriented person.
Strive to become a solution oriented person.
- Dr. Neil Baum

In order to gain, you have to give, not take.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Go the extra mile...and then go a little more.
- Dr. Neil Baum

I do not accept failure, only setbacks.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Let us not find fault, but let us find a solution.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Success comes to those who are committed to the persistent and consistent attention to little details, because they make a big difference.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Little things don't mean a lot. They mean everything.
- Dr. Neil Baum

There is no goal or objective that you can not accomplish or achieve if you are willing to prepare yourself in advance and if you are committed to working long enough and hard enough.
- Dr. Neil Baum

You are only as successful as the number of available options and alternatives you have.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Luck occurs when preparation meets persistence.
- Dr. Neil Baum

5 years from now you will be the same as you are today except for the books that you read, the people that you meet and the tapes that you listen to.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Opportunity doesn't knock at our door.
But the doors open to those that attend the school of hard knocks.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Setting a goal and achieving it is the highest kite that one can fly.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Whenever we serve ourselves but not our patientscustomers, we will, in time, serve no one. Whenever we put outstanding, extra mile service to our patientscustomers, we will surely succeed.
- Dr. Neil Baum

All of us are given two choices in this world. We can quit and lose or we can win and succeed but we have to be willing to change.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Woody Allen says that 90% of success is showing up. The other 10% is doing what you keep saying you are going to do....and then some.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Nothing, and I mean nothing, is impossible. You just have to want it bad enough.
- Dr. Neil Baum

Each day take time to:
Smell the flowers.
Watch the butterflies,
Listen to the birds,
Enjoy the sunset.
- Sara Baum

You can always get your own way...
Especially if you have more ways than one.
- Sara Baum

In the market the bears and the bulls make money. Only the pigs get slaughtered.
- Fred Gottesman

The Golden Rule:
Them that got the gold...rule!
- Fred Gottesman

It's nice to be clever,
But it's more clever to be nice.
- Dr. Christian Chaussy

Never give in, never give up, never, never, never.
- Winston Churchill